1. A full set of results corresponding to the relevant test program described on this site must be supplied.
2. The results must be sent as soon as possible after termination of the tests.
3. All files should be packed in a single zip-file.
4. Files should be in ASCII-format.
5. All data in model scale.
6. All data in SI-units.
7. For static tests mean values should be given, while for dynamic tests incl. free model tests full time series as well as Fourier coefficients must be supplied.
8. For captive tests the following parameters should be included:
Time, total forces (X, Y, N), position (x, y, psi), velocities (u, v, r), accelerations (udot, vdot, rdot).
For static tests mean values should be given. For dynamic tests data should be delivered in the form of time series of hydrodynamic forces for one complete PMM cycle after filtering and averaging over the measurement period.
9. For free tests the following parameters should be included:
Time, position (x, y, psi), velocities (u, v ,r), roll angle, rudder angle, propeller revolutions, propeller thrust/torque (optional), rudder forces/moment (optional). A full time series of each channel must be supplied.
A separate file shall describe the model and the test conditions including:
a. model scale
b. model weight
c. model moment of inertia izz
d. any deviations in model geometry from the data given on this site
e. any deviations in test conditions from the data given on this site
f. applied method of turbulence stimulation
g. applied method of frictional force correction
h. applied strategy for adjustment of propeller revolutions
i. water temperature
j. logging frequency